Nigger mammy who stabbed hospital workers while attempting to take her baby will face stiffer penalties under new law
Jigs and Boos
2023-07-15 03:29:25 UTC
If Lincoln had sent these damned niggers back to Africa, America wold
not have the problems it does today.
LOXAHATCHEE, Fla. —
The woman arrested for stabbing three hospital workers while removing her
three-day-old baby from a NICU ventilator will face stiffer penalties due
to a new law passed in May.

Kendra Greene was charged with aggravated battery among other charges
after deputies say she tried to flee Palms West Hospital Thursday night
with her newborn and stabbed personnel who tried to stop her.

The new law increases the penalties tied to attacks on hospital workers
and hospital advocates say while this case is a tragedy they hope the law
may act as a deterrent in future cases.

"The Florida Hospitals Association expresses our deepest sympathy to the
hospital's patients, staff, and visitors involved in this tragedy and who
experienced a threat to their safety," said FHA CEO and President Mary
Mayhew.

"Violence in hospitals is on the rise nationally, and we're working here
in Florida to increase protections for all hospital staff, so our hospital
teams feel safer and more secure in their place of work,” she said.

HB 825 raises:

*battery from a first-degree misdemeanor to a third-degree felony

*aggravated assault from a third-degree felony to a second-degree felony

*aggravated battery from a second-degree felony to a first-degree felony

*assault from a second-degree misdemeanor to a first-degree misdemeanor

Mayhew said hospital personnel work tirelessly to take care of people and
the new law was needed to help protect them from unacceptably high rates
of workplace violence.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, healthcare and social
services workers experience the highest workplace violence injury rates
and are five times more likely than all other workers to suffer an injury
from workplace violence.

Greene was able to take her baby from the hospital before deputies
arrived.

They found the baby with a relative and brought it back to the NICU.

The victims were treated for non-life-threatening injuries.

https://www.wpbf.com/article/florida-mother-stabs-hospital-employees-nicu-
baby/44548409
TNB. Surprised?
2023-07-15 03:34:24 UTC
All niggers have mental health issues. Look at Obama and his tranny
"wife" Michael.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office arrested a mother Thursday after
deputies say she removed her newborn from a ventilator and other life
saving devices at Palms West Hospital and stabbed staff before fleeing.

On Friday, in her first appearance in front of a judge, she was granted a
$300,0000 bond and ordered to have no contact with the hospital, its staff
members or the baby.

In a news release Friday, deputies said Kendra Greene of Loxahatchee
entered the neonatal intensive care unit on Thursday night at about 10:30
p.m. and removed her three-day-old infant from the life-saving devices.

Greene then attempted to leave the hospital when staff intervened.
Deputies said Greene pulled out a knife and stabbed three employees.

The mother was able to flee before law enforcement arrived at the
hospital. According to the sheriff's office, Greene then brought the baby
to a family member's home. Greene left before deputies arrived at that
home.

The mother was located and arrested a short time after, according to
deputies. Deputies say she crashed her car into a canal trying to evade
law enforcement. She is now in the Palm Beach County Jail and faces
multiple charges, including aggravated battery with a deadly weapon,
aggravated child abuse and resisting an officer.

The infant was transported back to Palms West Hospital, where he is
receiving treatment.

The hospital staff who were stabbed received treatment but were discharged
that night with non-life-threatening injuries.

HCA Florida Palms West Hospital's director of communications sent WPBF 25
News the following statement:

"We are very thankful that our colleagues are recovering and HCA Florida
Palms West Hospital is providing support and care for their physical,
mental and emotional wellbeing. We are also thankful to the Palm Beach
County Sheriff's Office, whose quick actions led to the apprehension of
the suspect and the safe return of the patient. Our security team is
assisting fully with law enforcement's investigation."

A family member shared with detectives that Greene says she is
schizophrenic and that her mental health had recently been deteriorating.

The report also states Greene had at some point told someone she did not
understand why her son was in the NICU and wanted to remove the baby from
the hospital, even though doctors told her the baby has under-developed
lungs.

Mental health counselor Ezsa Allen, of Social Age Counseling in Palm Beach
County, says a possible diagnosis of schizophrenia could have played a
part in this incident.

"Not talking to her case, but it’s not a far-fetched behavior, if you
will, for someone who has schizophrenia, and if you want to couple that
with just having a baby, all the hormones and emotions that you’re feeling
at that moment can also alter your mood and your thinking and your just
reactions to things,” said Allen. "I don’t know what her thought process
is, but I can say if she is schizophrenic, then she’s not thinking in
reality. And again, medication and her stress level, if she is not on her
medication or if she is on medication, all of this plays a factor."

Editor's note: The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office originally reported
that the infant was five days old.

https://www.wpbf.com/article/wonka-trailer-released/44508439