Nigger suspect caught after random NYC stab attacks on at least five strangers
DEI
2024-01-18 07:37:22 UTC
Lock these damned niggers up and sterilize them whenever they commit
crimes.
The suspect in a string of at least five unprovoked knife attacks on New
Yorkers was caught Wednesday night, according to police sources.

They’d raced to find a masked “menace” whose rampage lasted nine days —
with the suspect laughing in the face of one of the victims.

“We’re going to find him and we’re going to do that with your help,”
Police Commissioner Edward Caban vowed at a Wednesday evening press
conference.

Three victims were slashed on Wednesday morning, with that day’s rampage
starting just before 7:30 a.m. near 134th Ave. and Guy R. Brewer Blvd.
in Queens, according to cops. There, the unhinged suspect stabbed a
74-year-old man in the back while he was taking his wife to work, said
Chief of Detectives Joseph Kenny.

The attacker “runs up behind the couple without saying a word. He stabs
the male one time in his back,” Kenny said alongside Caban. The victim
was taken to Woodhull Hospital, where he was expected to recover.

Minutes later, targeted a 41-year-old man in the same vicinity.

The attacker came from out of the blue, said that victim, Amara
Kourouma.

While Kourouma walked to his car, the suspect passed by in silence,
Kourouma told the Daily News. Next thing he knew, he felt a sharp pain
in his back, he said.

“I didn’t say anything to him. He didn’t say anything to me. When I pass
him, I just felt [it] in my back,” said Kourouma, a professional driver.

He felt lucky that there were no serious injuries, he added.

“I’m feeling OK now. It didn’t catch my organs or my spinal cord,”
Kourouma remarked.

Between the early morning stabbings, the suspect slashed at a bodega’s
windows, according to police.

Cops sought a man wearing a green jacket, black hoodie and, in some
instances, a lanyard or surgical mask. About 75 detectives were on the
case, according to Kenny. Believing the serial stabber to be traveling
between Brooklyn and Queens on the subway, extra cops were sent to major
transit hubs to keep an eye out.

“Our citywide manhunt will continue 24/7 until he’s apprehended,” said
Chief of Patrol John Chell.

A suspect with a lanyard was arrested in Queens on Wednesday night, cop
sources said. A knife was recovered, too. The man was found through an
extensive video canvas, according to authorities.

Bruce An, owner of the nearby Jefferson Dry Cleaners, was opening up
Wednesday when the 74-year-old victim stumbled inside looking for help.

“He asked me, ‘Help!’ I said, ‘What happened?’ I thought he fell on the
street,” An, 62, recalled. “He said he was walking on the street around
the corner and one young guy behind him, he stabbed him and he ran. He
was just walking down the street and behind him, bang!”

The victim’s hands were bloody and his wound was dripping more blood on
the concrete, An said.

“I thought it was just a little minor but later when the officer came
and opened (his) jacket it was full of blood,” he added.

Around 8 a.m. Wednesday, the suspect got on a bus at Guy R. Brewer Blvd.
and 115th St., where another confrontation unfolded, cops said.

A 36-year-old man on his way to work asked the suspect if he could sit
next to him, and that attacker initially agreed, according to Kenny.

“At some point during the trip, other seats on the bus become available
and the perpetrator asks him, ‘OK, there’s free seats now, you can move
away from me,'” the chief continued. “And the victim declines to move
and that starts the fight.”

Both men got off at Archer Ave. and Parsons Blvd., where the victim was
stabbed once. He was hospitalized in stable condition. The suspect, whom
Caban described as a “menace,” fled on foot.

Just after midnight Tuesday, a 34-year-old woman was stabbed near 134th
Ave. and 158th St., steps away from Wednesday’s mayhem.

The victim was walking home when the stranger, who was carrying a large
knife in his left hand, stormed up and stabbed her in the side, cops
said. Medics took her to an area hospital.

The suspect “appeared to be talking to himself” and spewing “gibberish,”
Kenny said.

Police released surveillance footage of the suspect showing him
brandishing the frightening knife.

Cops believe the same suspect is responsible for stabbing a 61-year-old
man in the kidney around 6:30 p.m. on Jan. 8 in Queens.

“In this incident, the suspect actually laughed in the victim’s face
after he stabbed him,” said Kenny.

The victim was nearing 157th St. and 137th Ave. when the stabber crept
up from behind and jammed the knife into the victim’s lower back.

After a good Samaritan called 911, the victim was taken to Jamaica
Hospital, where he was expected to recover.

Detectives are investigating the possibility that the man is responsible
for yet another stabbing, on the J/M/Z platform at the Myrtle
Ave.-Broadway train station in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, on Wednesday
morning, cops said. The incident took place two hours after the one in
Queens.

That victim was taken to Woodhull Hospital in stable condition, cops
said.

Raymond Coombs, 62, has lived on Guy R. Brewer Blvd. for four decades,
said until now he’s never been nervous to walk the streets.

“This guy is definitely a loose cannon,” he said. “They have to find him
pretty quickly because he’s going to just escalate until he kills
somebody and that’s not good at all.”

Authorities urged New Yorkers to be aware of their surroundings.

“In some of the incidents, he’s walking behind [victims] for quite a
distance. In other incidents, he’s just coming across them and stabs
them,” said Kenny. “Very random. Not a word was said. Totally
unprovoked.”

Kourouma, one of the victims from Wednesday, voiced fear while the
suspect was still at large.

“Imagine he had a gun — he’d kill more people,” he said. “He didn’t ask
for nothing. He’s just a crazy guy.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/2024/01/17/nyc-serial-stabber-sought-for-unpr
ovoked-attacks-on-strangers/
Hochul's NYC
2024-01-18 08:51:36 UTC
Sterilize his immediate family, beat him to death with baseball bats.
Fuck a trial.
A maniac accused of randomly stabbing multiple people with a hunting knife
in Queens flashed a menacing grin at his first victim after slashing him
in the back earlier this month, the man told The Post on Wednesday.

The 61-year-old grandfather said he was on his way to the laundromat on
Jan. 8 when he was allegedly attacked by 27-year-old Jermain Rigueur.

The victim initially thought the deranged stranger had simply punched him
until he felt the blood “dripping down his pants.”

“I felt the weight but I thought he had punched me hard in my back,”
recalled the victim, who did want to be identified.“After he stabbed me he
passed, turned to look at me and smiled.”

The man was the first of at least five victims in Queens terrorized by the
unidentified stabber over the past two weeks, police said.

A suspect in the case was taken into custody Wednesday after a manhunt by
the NYPD.

The victims, who police say were stabbed with a hunting knife, all
survived their wounds following the attacks. Authorities are also looking
into whether Rigueur also assaulted a victim in Brooklyn.

The victim was walking on 137th Avenue in Springfield Gardens when he
“felt the presence of an individual” walking behind him. When he reached
the corner of 157th Street and 137th Avenue, he crossed the street.

“As I was crossing I saw two shadows. I saw another shadow behind me,” the
victim explained. “It appeared the person was walking fast because his
shadow was close. I moved further to my left-hand side. I didn’t turn to
see who it was.

“I just wanted to get out of the way for him to pass and so I moved to the
left further to the edge.”

The assailant ran toward the victim’s back as he crossed at the
intersection and stabbed him, though the man didn’t know right away he had
been knifed.

The victim then saw a bystander and asked if he saw the person who just
punched him — then he felt the blood.

“Then I felt a warmness dripping down in my pants,” the victim recalled.
“I asked the man on the phone to pull my clothes up. He said, ‘Oh wow, you
got a big wound on your back and you are bleeding. I gotta call 911.’”

Police quickly responded and kept pressure on the wound before medics
arrived and brought him to the hospital. He has since made a quick
recovery and can play with his granddaughter again.

The first victim was stabbed on Jan 8., and then this week four more
victims were targeted by the same suspect, according to authorities.

Another victim, Shaneka Anderson, 34, said she was walking home from work
just after midnight Tuesday when the fiend also snuck up behind her.
Rigueur allegedly stabbed her and then ran off, leaving in her in shock
and wheezing.

The same assailant then stabbed another three victims Wednesday morning,
police said.

“It’s a terrible thing that we have people like that that can walk around
and stab you,” the first victim said Wednesday. “It should not be like
that. Suppose he had stabbed me like that and I just died? It’s all on my
family. My family depends on me a lot.”

Still, he stressed he has “no malicious feeling” toward the stabber,
describing him as a “sick person. When he heard police had someone in
custody, he said, “I’m glad he is off the streets and can no longer hurt
anybody else.”

“I forgive him already,” he said.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/17/metro/suspect-in-nyc-stabbings-eerily-
smiled-at-first-victim-after-random-attack/
Hochul's NYC
2024-01-18 08:57:09 UTC
Sterilize his immediate family, beat him to death with baseball bats.
Fuck a trial.
The madman taken into custody for an alleged stabbing spree in Queens
over the past two weeks was identified as a 27-year-old hospital
employee from the same borough, according to law enforcement sources.

Jermain Rigueur — who reportedly laughed in one victim’s face after
knifing them — was captured Wednesday after the NYPD began a frantic
manhunt for the alleged stabber who cops say randomly targeted at least
five victims in the World’s Borough.

Rigueur, who lives in Queens, works as a greeter at Woodhull Hospital in
Brooklyn, sources said.

No charges had been filed against him as of early Thursday.

The five victims were all left wounded and bleeding when Rigueur
allegedly plunged a hunting knife into them, police said.

The string of random attacks started on Jan. 8 when a 61-year-old
grandfather was knifed in the back as he walked to the laundromat that
evening. After the alleged perp stabbed him from behind, he turned and
smiled at him as he walked away, the victim told The Post.

Then this week, 34-year-old Shaneka Anderson was stabbed as she walked
home just after midnight Tuesday from her job with TSA at LaGuardia
Airport.

The next three victims were each knifed Wednesday morning, leading cops
to alert the media as they began their search for the serial stabber.

The NYPD sounded the alarm at a press conference the same day and
blasted out images of the suspect before they took Rigueur into custody
that night.

“We have an unidentified individual who is walking around the street
randomly stabbing people with a hunting knife,” NYPD Chief of Patrol
John Chell warned earlier Wednesday.

Police Commissioner Edward Caban called the suspect “armed and
dangerous.”

On top of the five slashings, police are probing if the same guy
attacked a man Wednesday on a Brooklyn subway platform.

Before the break in the case, community members were left on edge.

“I’ve never been nervous around here before but now I am,” said Raymond
Coombs, who lives near 134th Avenue and Guy R. Brewer Boulevard, where
two victims were attacked Wednesday morning.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/17/metro/unhinged-man-in-custody-for-alleged-n
yc-serial-stabbings-idd-as-27-year-old-hospital-greeter-after-5-vics-slas
hed/